[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #18 - 3 msgs

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino@lbl.gov
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:25:26 +0200

OpenAFS does NOT run on Mac OS X (release 10.1) in that it is aimed
at old version Darwin 1.3

OS X 10.1 runs on Darwin 1.4 .

Install Arla instead: the support for Darwin is 100% and their AFS
client/server installation works perfectly with 10.1 .

http://www.stacken.kth.se/projekt/arla/

Cheers

--
Massimo Marino
NERSC Division - HPC Department - Lawrence Berkeley National