[OpenAFS-port-darwin] AFS-related kernel panic on Mac OS X

Joseph Jackson jackson@CMU.EDU
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:25:22 -0500

I've seen two or three of these panics over the past two weeks. Before
that, I didn't see a single panic with the current version. It may be
related to 10.1.2, but the timing doesn't seem to line up. Anyway, I'll see
if we can use my machine as a guinea pig for further debugging.

Joe Jackson,
Carnegie Mellon University.