[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog/afslog at console login and Mac OS 10.2

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:25:54 -0400

If we are authing against kerberos, which we can do, where does this
fit into that process? Before or after the auth takes place? Ie could
one just insert the "aklog" command after the pagsh command and thereby
get tokens (looks like I need to find some docs on what does what when
here)? As a later email said, we are shooting for home directories in
afs space.