[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog/afslog at console login and Mac OS 10.2

Ragnar Sundblad ragge@nada.kth.se
Tue, 08 Oct 2002 20:50:49 +0200

--On den 8 oktober 2002 14:40 -0400 Dan Hyde <drh@umich.edu> wrote:

>> The windowserver will have a per-process-tree pag while a
>> loginLogout module would run in the SecurityServer/Agent
>> process tree and never will the two meet.
>>
>> Maybe I am missing something, in that case I would be very
>> happy to be told so, but I doubt that that would work.
>
> They use the same kerberos credential cache?

Yes, but since you pagsh in windowserver, the windowserver
will have a different pag than the SecurityAgent, and
it is the SecurityAgent that runs the loginLogout plugin.

Have you got this to work on 10.2 with home directories
in AFS?

/ragge