[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog/afslog at console login and Mac OS 10.2

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:50:51 -0400

Hmmm... is there a process then, which is the parent of both security
server and window server?

btw, so far, the pagsh trick for the windowserver simply locks up the
computer. Upon logging in, it refused to authenticate. Upon logging
out, Jaguar locked at the screen with the spinning contrast symbol.