[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: Kerberos for Macintosh Login Authentication, Help?

Henry B. Hotz hotz@jpl.nasa.gov
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:10:46 -0700

At 5:27 PM -0400 10/22/02, David Botsch wrote:
>Ok. Then, the user must exist locally, but I believe the username
>will need to be the same as that on the kerberos server (and your
>edu.mit.Kerberos must be set up correctly). You don't need the edit
>I suggested, just the system.login.done one which will get you
>tickets after logging in.

sudo find -x / -user 501 -exec chown hotz {} \;

It wasn't quite that simple, but I did fix the username and UID to
match AFS's definitions.  Just forgot to mention it.  Kerberos seemed
to pick up the connection OK.

Thanks for checking.