[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #67 - 4 msgs

bil bil_hays@unc.edu
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:25:26 -0400

Does anyone out there know of a way to get this kind of thing to work
without having a local userid? We're trying to figure a way to map afs
drives with user accounts to a public machine without having to maintain
local accounts (we do this with other unix boxes using NIS for user data
and pam, but can't find any solid docs on any of that for osx, and Apple's
been little help).
bil

--On Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:01 PM -0400