[OpenAFS-port-darwin] gui Mount_AFS update

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:45:16 -0500

If there's a good, portable way to determine what version of the OS is
being run, this can be fixed. /usr/include/sys/version.h doesn't appear
to be of any use. On my Jaguar system it shows major kernel version of
10 and minor version of 0.