[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #81 - 1 msg

Tim C. tim@umbc.edu
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:15:44 -0400 (EDT)

> At WWDC, Apple promised that Kerberos support in the screensaver would
> be taken care of in the Panther (Mac OS X 10.3) timeframe. It's not
> there in the seeds that have been distributed thus far.

  I have not had a chance to play with it much, but I did notice that
/etc/authorizations did have a lot more sections, including one for
screensaver.  This SHOULD be what you're looking for.  If I get a chance
to play with it and get it working, I'll let you know.
  I stopped in looking at it cause I had a lot to do, and I couldn't get
openafs to work under panther.  The module wouldn't load do to missing
symbols. *sigh*

Tim