[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Configuration Hints

Jeremy Conlin jlconlin@umich.edu
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 00:03:52 -0400

I am using Mac OS 10.2 and am having trouble getting OpenAFS to work.  I
installed using the provided installer package and everything seemed to work
fine.  After I rebooted the AFS disk appeared on my desktop (great!) but
when I went to access it, I could see tons of different servers from all
over the world (including the one I want).  I could also see their contents
but could not write to them.  All I really want to do is  access my file
space on my server.  Is there some configuration options that I missed
during the installation?
Thanks
Jeremy Conlin
jlconlin@umich.edu