[OpenAFS-port-darwin] new Openafs1.2.9 package

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:04:02 -0400

Hi, all.

I've put together a new package for OS X.2 (Jaguar) for Openafs 1.2.9.
The version number is set to 1.2.9.1 on it as it differs from the
package on the openafs web page in a couple of ways:

1. Includes Alexei's permission.patch and macosx.patch
2. Adds kas,vos, bos (and a few others) to the normal path.

The package was built with the scripts available for building an
OpenAFS Mac OS X package, so, it should work just fine. However, I've
not tested a fresh install... only upgrading it over older install of
OpenAFS, for which it did the right thing.

This was compiled under 10.2.6, and I have used it so far under 10.2.6
and 10.2.5.

It is available at the following url:

http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/publicdownloads/afs/OpenAFS.pkg.tar.gz

--