[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS PAM module for d/l

Henry B. Hotz hotz@jpl.nasa.gov
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:03:05 -0700

At 12:01 PM -0400 6/19/03, port-darwin-request@openafs.org wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:43:51 -0400
>From: David Botsch <dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu>
>To: port-darwin@openafs.org
>Subject: [OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS PAM module for d/l
>
>Hi.
>
>If anyone wants to grab it, the openafs pam module I got to compile
>with openafs-1.2.7rc4 is available for download.
>
>THe module is not the kerberized one as that had an additional problem
>with linking.
>
>Get it at this url:
>
>http://cf.ccmr.cornell.edu/publicdownloads/afs/pam_afs.so.1
>
>--
>David William Botsch
>Consultant/Advisor II
>CCMR Computing Facility
>dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu

There's *another* problem which you see by doing a klog.krb.  It
creates a V4 ticket file in /tmp, but the native Kerberos 5 stores
tickets in the Security Context.

It's good to have it available.  Thanks for posting!