[OpenAFS-port-darwin] AFS Integrated Login on Mac OS X 10.2.4

Ragnar Sundblad ragge@nada.kth.se
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:46:39 +0100

--On den 14 mars 2003 11:01 -0500 Joseph Jackson <jackson@andrew.cmu.edu>
wrote:

> If you just want to get AFS tokens, definitely grab Alexei's Kerberos
> plug-in.

Yes, the Alexei's plugin will probably work very good for you if
you are using the openafs client.
If you are using the Arla client or otherwise want one that
is built on the MIT krbafs <http://web.mit.edu/openafs/krbafs/>
library instead of the OpenAFS code you can also try this one:
<ftp://ftp.nada.kth.se/pub/home/ragge/afslog-krbafs12.0.0.1d1.tgz>
(binary)
<ftp://ftp.nada.kth.se/pub/home/ragge/afslog-krbafs12.0.0.1d1.src.tgz>
(src).

My plugin intentionally _don't_ "unlog", I haven't read _anywhere_
that the plugin is guaranteed to run last of all things at
logout. If it would unlog, there is a risk that the last prefs
savings or something never make it. Until we know for sure,
I believe it shouldn't.

The logouthook may have the right timing, and if so should work
given that you su to the given user (with a su which don't set
up an afs PAG of course). But one would have to check the
timing thing.

/ragge