[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: patches

Alexei Kosut akosut@cs.stanford.edu
Tue, 20 May 2003 09:06:59 -0500

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 10:59  PM, lists@southernohio.net wrote:
> What patches are to be applied to the 1.2.9 release?  I am assuming
> the files from
> http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~akosut/macosx/openafs/1.2.x directory are
> to be used, but I wonder about the files in devel (again, I'm assuming
> those are for the head development branch?).

The files in the 1.2.x directory are for OpenAFS 1.2.9.  The other
files are for other versions of OpenAFS.

> Also, should I apply all of the patches: macosx.patch,
> permission.patch, mount.patch, afsd.patch?  Or will this cause any
> known problems?

For 1.2.9, only macosx.patch and permission.patch.  The other files are
for OpenAFS 1.2.7, and will not patch against 1.2.9.  You may also want
mount_afs.tar.gz if you are interested in creating additional AFS
mountpoints.

--
Alexei Kosut <akosut@cs.stanford.edu> <http://cs.stanford.edu/~akosut/>