[OpenAFS-port-darwin] ufs_abortop

Chaskiel M Grundman cg2v@andrew.cmu.edu
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:47:20 -0400

--On Thursday, September 25, 2003 15:33:34 -0700 Alexei Kosut
<akosut@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

>  Unfortunately, nop_abortop *doesn't* do that, so we cannot just use
>> that.
>
> I just looked at the Darwin 6.6 source code, and this appears to be
> exactly the implementation used by nop_abortop.  S

I'm now wondering just what code it was that I was looking at this morning,
since I was _sure_ I examined vfs_support.c and found a simple
return(0).... and I can find no such thing now. Hmm. that's odd. my
anoncvs.publicsource.apple.com account seems to have been revoked or
deleted or something.