[OpenAFS-port-darwin] anyone want to work on the installer?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:14:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Jan Dreyer wrote:

> Btw.: for laptop use it would be nice (for the server), if the clients shuts
> down when closing the display (and restarts when opening).
> At most cases I'm getting another IP when opening again, so the server waits
> forever for the client-shutdown of nearly each IP I got.

well, then we need to get notification of such before shutdown, and give
back all callbacks. again, i need to figure out the notification
interfaces. once i know how to use them, it's easy.

actually, anyone know of anything else (preferably already in the kernel)
that uses them, that I can look at? Will probably save several hours.