[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: Crash with macos-afs-kext-20040623

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:25:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Keith Johnston wrote:

> Hi;
> 	I think that the crash and a second like it are the result of me
> pulling data from a failing hard drive, While using an AFS home directory, I
> am actually really pleased with the stability I have had with the new AFS and
> would like to thank the hard working people who have enabled this to happen.

the crash you sent was a real crash with the first installer dated
20040623 i uploaded; 40 minutes later i replaced it and should have
renamed it.

i will check the others as soon as i can to see if they're our fault.
looks like no, though.