[OpenAFS-port-darwin] krb5 aklog.loginlogout ?

Eric Knauel knauel@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:39:30 +0200

--=-=-=

On Thu 17 Jun 2004 23:05, Nicholas Riley <njriley@uiuc.edu> writes:

> On Jun 17, 2004, at 3:44 PM, David Botsch wrote:
>
>> Has anyone ported Alexei's aklog login/logout plugin to operate on
>> Kerb5 tickets (ie use the kerb5 version of aklog) instead of still
>> requiring kerb4?
>
> Yes, I wrote one last year:
>

>      <https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/port-darwin/2003-July/000308.html>

Great work, thanks!  I've searching a krb5 of the aklog login/logout
plugin for some time!

Both krb5 aklog plugins, Ragnars and yours, don't call unlog on
logout.  I wonder, what is the reason for this and is this harmless?

-Eric
--
"Excuse me --- Di Du Du Duuuuh Di Dii --- Huh Weeeheeee" (Albert King)

--=-=-=

--=-=-=--