[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Status?

admin sol0@Lehigh.EDU
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:17:54 -0400

On Jun 18, 2004, at 3:53 AM, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Still not the final version.
>
> /afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr/shadow/macos-afs-kext-20040617

I am becoming optimistic.  No doubt I've jinxed myself by posting this,
but 0617 has been running all morning.  My home directory is in AFS, so
apps like Safari, Mail, iPhoto and iTunes must be hitting it fairly
often.  Mathematica is still running - I'm doing the tutorial.  I have
X11 running and am doing Perlish stuff just as if I was on an IRIX box.

Thanks for your work thus far, it's looking like I can deploy my
AFS-ized Panther image to the public sites soon.

Steve