[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: My Ramblings was--Re: Many crashes on OS X 10.3 - MP problem?

Aaron Rosenblum arosenbl@mac.com
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:25:37 -0500

Well I put up a page a while back.  Covers the basics.  If you want to
do home directories, you will most likely need to do some work to get
it integrated with your directory system (which I don't cover).  But my
docs will get you up and running.

http://www.umich.edu/~arosenbl/AFS103.html

Aaron