[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Openafs 1.2.11 server on OS X server 10.3

Keith Johnston keith@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:50:09 +1300

Hi
	I am currently trying to install a test  OpenAFS server on an OS X
server test box I currently have the use of. I have been following
instructions from a document  "OpenAFS for Mac OS X" by Jean-Matthieu
Schaffhauser and have run into a problem trying to create root.afs.
	When I run vos create I get an error message
Vos   : partition /vicepa does not exist on the server
	I was wondering if there is other OS X specific documentation that you
could point me to that may help?
	I gather from looking around some mailing list archives that this
version should be able to handle either HFS or UFS file systems and
that I need an entry in my /etc/fstab for the partition. which I can
see in finder or the terminal, I have a symbolic link in / to the
partition in /Volumes but this does not seem to help either.
	I would appreciate any suggestions you could give.
Thanks in advance

Keith

Keith Johnston									xtn: 87977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department					Rm 395

	This email is brought to you by the letters OS X and the number 10