[OpenAFS-port-darwin] AFS crash

Marc Colosimo m_enzo69@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

I have three Mac that we where getting the same panic
message and then the gray screen. There error message
was confusing, untill we realized that it ment to
increase the stat size of the deamons. We had the
default startup script, so we increased stat to 20000.

We got the error by checking out a  cvs repository
with about ~3,000 files.

Could you change the panic message somehow to make it
clear that we need to increase the stat size or better
yet, stop it from crashing when it runs out of space?

Thanks

Marc