[OpenAFS-port-darwin] AFS crash [OT]

Marc Colosimo m_enzo69@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Either way, I am damned. Following Ben's Harmful
thesis, I was correct in including the original
author.  Wrong the other way. I would like to point
out that some listservers send from one address and
you have to submit at another. Therefore, replying to
that address doesn't work and having a mungled
"Reply-To" is very important.

Now can we all just get along and get on to the real
issues here (making openAFS the best it can be)?

Marc