[OpenAFS-port-darwin] aklog During Login with Remote Home Directories

Duncan Kincaid (sent by Nabble.com) Duncan Kincaid <dsk@MIT.EDU>
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:50:21 -0800 (PST)

------=_Part_93_8785107.1134571821986

Mike

We are facing the exact problem. Further, 'su $1' followed by 'aklog' doesn't seem to work when placed in Loginhook script. No tokens are had for user logging in. I can confirm that user has Kerberos tickets. When testing the Loginhook script outside of an actual login, tokens are had, but they seem to live only within the shell which created them. Which is to say, if user opens new shell window an types 'tokens' none are cached.

Would you or anyone else have any idea as to what I might be doing wrong?

And finally, has anyone any idea whether the Kerberos plug-in developed by Alexei Kosut (which obtained AFS token after each Kerberos login) will ever get a re-work for TIger? This approach is far preferrable to the login hack i am attempting.

Thanks much,
Duncan
--
Sent from the OpenAFS - port to Darwin and Mac OS X forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/-OpenAFS-port-darwin-aklog-During-Login-with-Remote-Home-Directories-t433986.html#a1941250

Sent from the <a href="http://www.nabble.com/OpenAFS---port-to-Darwin-and-Mac-OS-X-f1016.html">OpenAFS - port to Darwin and Mac OS X</a> forum at Nabble.com:<br>

------=_Part_93_8785107.1134571821986--