[OpenAFS-port-darwin] status of mac os x port?

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:17:56 -0400

Heavy use would be a good test (and a place where the 10.3 client fell down).
For example, if you have a Mac OS X .pkg in afs space (one w. lots of files)
and try to install it directly out of afs space, does it work? Or does the
system panic?