[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS 1.4.1 RC1 for Tiger

Keith Johnston keith@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:01:49 +1300

Hi
	Thanks guys for your hard work. Just for your information I have been
able to make and make packages on the RC1 source code ( I have not
tried to install  the package yet:-) I am running the pre compiled
package and running a test script that repeatedly copies a 300MB
directory from a local directory into afs space and then deletes it to
torture afs a bit.
	I have had it stop copying or deleting a couple of times and leave a
cp or rm process that cannot be killed but no kernel panics or the like
yet.
	I can kludge tokens at login by making aklog a startup item but it is
not how I want things to run in the long term. I use an
aklog.logininLogout plugin in 10.3 to tidy up my login authentication
but don't know of one that will work for 10.4 yet.

Keith
Keith Johnston									xtn: 87977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department					Rm 395

	This email is brought to you by the letters OS X and the number 10,3
and 9