[OpenAFS-port-darwin] afslog plugin for OpenAFS 1.4.1 and Panther

Nicholas Riley njriley@uiuc.edu
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:17:59 -0500

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 11:09:01PM +0200, Ragnar Sundblad wrote:

> On 27 apr 2006, at 08.48, Nicholas Riley wrote:
>
> >Note that this plugin doesn't seem to work in a bunch of cases where
> >the old one did (username != principal,
>
> No, but that should be easy enough to fix.
> (It needs some more tests where it decides to setuid to the user for
>  loginwindow login.) I hope to take a look a that RSN (real soon now).

Cool; no hurry for us.

> >remote login sessions,
>
> In what situation(s)? It works for me.

It might be more of a Kerberos problem - I can't figure out where the
afs tickets are going.

flexo% klist
Kerberos 5 ticket cache: 'API:krb5cc_25170'
Default Principal: njriley@ACM.UIUC.EDU
Valid Starting     Expires            Service Principal
04/28/06 16:14:25  04/28/06 21:46:13  krbtgt/ACM.UIUC.EDU@ACM.UIUC.EDU
        renew until 04/28/06 21:46:14

flexo% tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager: