[OpenAFS-port-darwin] tiger comments

David Botsch dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:50:29 -0500

Is this now in CVS (in which case I'll grab the latest cvs and give it a
whirl)?

I've also noted that, clicking the eject icon for AFS causes the icon to
disappear from the desktop once clicked on (but not from the finder sidebars).
The last time I tried umount -f, umount -f never returned, either. lsof showed
nothing using afs.

--
David William Botsch