[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: port-darwin digest, Vol 1 #360 - 7 msgs

Dave Pugh dpugh@umich.edu
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:34:14 -0500

Replace 'authinternal' with 'builtin:krb5authnoverify,privileged' in
the following two locations:

system.login.console  (change line 341 I think)
authenticate (change line 536 I think)

We have a package posted here:
http://www.lsa.umich.edu/lsait/admin/mac/software/Kerberized-Console.pkg.zip
that does this all via a postflight script inside the package (feel free
to look at it).  This works for us, but you'll obviously want to try it
in your environment before deploying to your users.  (the read-me's are
a bit dated, but the pkg itself should be current).

  --Dave