[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS 1.5.10 on Leopard

Keith Johnston keith@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:55:14 +1300

Hi
	I am running Leopard I think build 9A241e Darwin 9.0.0d2 and I have
been able to build this version of OpenAFS but I was unable to
install the package made with sudo make packages. I got the following
error.

OpenAFS cannot be installed on this computer. Could not find
specified message for index 16

	I have been able to get OpenAFS working from  sudo make dest but
have had several multilingual screens of death while the machine has
been idle with afs started, running afs and performing actions on the
local disk, and while copying files into an afs directory from a
local disk. This afs client seems to be unstable and unfortunately it
has been leaving no crash logs that I have seen.

Keith
Keith Johnston									xtn: 87977
Computer Support
Computer Science Department					Rm 395

	This email is brought to you by the letters OS X and the number 10,4
and 8