[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS 1.5.10 on Leopard

William Cattey wdc@MIT.EDU
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:27:25 -0500

Thanks for taking the trouble to further clarify the context. I wasn't
sure if the context was that narrow.

I still want to push on this issue because Leopard is supposed to have
all the APIs added that make AFS "really work".  If there's a crucial
interface missing, we need to push on that now, and we probably need to
push on it in many ways.

I leave it up to you if you think MIT getting involved in this aspect
will or will not help.

-wdc