[OpenAFS-port-darwin] WWDC Lunch to discuss OpenAFS on Macintosh - Thanks !

emoy@apple.com emoy@apple.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 01:57:54 -0700

As for the Apple news, I apologize for the delay.  Our legal
department is still working out the last few details before I can
announce publicly, so please be patient.  (It's probably not the most
obvious thing you might be thinking that Apple could do, but it
should still be an important development.)

Edward Moy
Apple