[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OSXPref Pane news

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:00:08 -0400

Hi, guys.

Other than the notification piece, all the work of getting a token via a gui
has been done (and yes, it's an xcode project)  -- the AFSTokens gui.

Source and binaries are available at
https://forge.cornell.edu/sf/projects/afs_tokens

AFSTokens supports both the old kaserver and the new kerberos5/aklog methods of
getting tokens.

--
David William Botsch