[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OSXPref Pane news

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:19:33 -0400

The source is there, so feel free to grab it... a lot of what is there is
pulled directly from the afs source code, so, it would be licensed the same way
the afs source is. The gui stuff itself is my own work, but released under the
same license as the afs source code.

So, my application is a standalone application. You can probably grab the
get/delete tokens stuff and plop that behind your panel gui -- or just press a
button that calls out and launches the standalone application.

I seem to recall your talking about implementing the afs login gui as a Mac
Service -- I had tried this a while back but hadn't met w. much success with
getting it working... other options were as a finder plugin.

Thoughts?

--
David William Botsch