[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OSXPref Pane news

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:37:51 -0400

Indeed. In fact, with someone else having figured out how to do a finder plugin
for the AFS acls, this should be doable.

Since that plugin already creates an AFS context menu, I wonder if the best
solution would be for that plugin to add an option that calls out to the
afstokens gui (I don't know w/o further research if a second plugin will just
add into the existing afs context menu or create a second context menu w. the
same name -- at least w. two isntances of the acl plugin installed, the latter
happened).

--
David William Botsch