[OpenAFS-port-darwin] (no subject)

Claudio.Bisegni@lnf.infn.it Claudio.Bisegni@lnf.infn.it
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 07:26:42 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi Dave
Effectively a Framework would help some developer to let grow osx utility
scene. We would have to think about api type to encapsulate into it.

Another advantage will be that if a programm is linked to a framework on
every change of afs version this app don't require recompile. The
framework will integrate the logic to adapt the change to api.

what thinks about that afs team?

Anyway you have some spare time to dedicate in develop of this project,
and if you can help me to coding something about my preference
pane?(http://www.lnf.infn.it/~bisegni/Main/Afs%20Commander.html)

About pref. it work well, but i must change the script call for start/stop
log/unlog whit api.

Log/unlog is not difficult(not i can compile api:-)) but start and stop,
via osx api is not very immediate.

On AFSCommander the afslogic is encapsulated in a few cocoa class it can
be the start of framework. The read of configuration file is done via
NSScanner but i think that it can be done also vi api'.

Claudio