[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OSX Preference

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn@uni-koeln.de
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:51:46 +0200

--==========2F85E2F34C82518F5434==========

--On 26. Juni 2007 15:31:25 +0200 Jan Dreyer <dreyerja@uni-paderborn.de>=20
wrote:

> Dave Botsch schrieb:
>> I seem to remember that there is a way to get a Makefile-ish thing out =
of
>> XCode. Whether or not that's easy, I don't know.

>>> Well, the real problem is to usefully package it we need to pull into
>>> the  OpenAFS build system, which means it should have a Makefile and
>>> not  something else.
>
> see http://members.bellatlantic.net/%7Evze35xda/software.html
> -> PTOMAKE
> I did'nt try that myself though.

I just did out of curiosity. It seems to work with C/C++ projects only, not =

with Objective-C. Its objective (no pun intended) seems to be to prepare=20
projects to be ported to other platforms where Objective-C wouldn't fly=20
anyway.

But I wonder if xcodebuild wouldn't be good enough? You could just call=20
that from a Makefile ...
--=20
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Geb=C3=A4ude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
Zentrum f=C3=BCr angewandte Informatik - Universit=C3=A4tsweiter Service =
RRZK
.:.Universit=C3=A4t zu K=C3=B6ln / Cologne University - =E2=9C=86 =
+49-221-478-5587.:.
                   .:.:.:.Skype: shagedorn.:.:.:.
--==========2F85E2F34C82518F5434==========

--==========2F85E2F34C82518F5434==========--