[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS restart crashes MacOS 10.4.9

Sebastian Böser sboeser@hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:04:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Derrick,

this is relating to bug report on a kernel crash that happend whith my old
OpenAFS version on MacOS 10.4.9.
Just wanted to let you know that with the newest version I've installed
just yesterday this problem is solved. So I don't know if you've actually
done something to this, but the problem seems to be solved...

Cheers, Sebastian

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007, Sebastian Boeser wrote:
>
>>  Hi Derrick,
>>
>>  being unsure whay you mean by "decode" I assume I can't. Sorry.
>
> You can. You may not know how but you can.
>
> See TechNote 2063 if you care.

     \|/     Sebastian Boeser
    /  ~~
    @--OO    University College London