[OpenAFS-port-darwin] So tokens at login with post 10.4 mac os x...

Jim Brown jbrown94305@gmail.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:48:13 -0700

Hi Everett,

I got tired of chasing Apple around from version to version and wrote a
small binary that displays the authentication window and then if auth is
successful and afs is installed it gets a token. I put it in my
startupitems.

It means an additional passwd entry but gets the job done. Cumulatively
it seems to be less work than trying to figure out what Apple did
to /etc/authorization for each new release.

--
Jim Brown <jbrown94305@gmail.com>