[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: OpenAFS on 1st Generation Apple TV: it just works

Adam Megacz adam@megacz.com
Thu, 02 Dec 2010 01:45:22 +0000

Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> writes:
> At the moment all of it builds except the Prefs Pane.

Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> writes:
> the lack of a 10.4 x86 port could be solved by creating a param file
> and fixing any missing ifdefs. probably *just* the param file.

Ok, now I'm *really* confused.  At first you said "all of it builds
except the Prefs Pane", and then you wrote something which seems to
imply that x86 macos-10.4 does not build.  Or did the situation change
between the two postings (which occurred several months apart)?

  - a