[OpenAFS-port-darwin] Re: Recent changes to MacOS AFS client in 1.5 series

John D. MacDonald jmacdonald@law.berkeley.edu
Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:54:06 -0800

For what it's worth, I've had the same issue here at Berkeley with
1.5.72.  Testing machine with clean Snow Leopard install.

On 3/8/2010 9:44 AM, Derrick Brashear wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:32 PM, Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:17:13 -0800
>> Ben Poliakoff <benp@reed.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Hmm.  I've tried both of these packages (on Leopard and Snow Leopard
>>> boxes).  Unfortunately I can't test either of them very well, at least
>>> with my cell due to issues with aklog:
>>>
>>>     [benp@lizard1x ~]$ aklog -d
>>>     Authenticating to cell  (server db1.afs.reed.edu).
>>
>> This looks exactly like what gerrit 1039 was supposed to fix (and so
>> should have been fixed in 1.5.69).
>
> That was my thought, but it looks like there's either a different bug
> or a regression. It happens on my test system, or seems to.
>
>> Are you sure you're using a new
>> aklog? ('strings `which aklog` | grep built')

- --
- -

 John D. MacDonald
 Information Systems Analyst