[OpenAFS-port-darwin] OpenAFS 1.6.1: aklog AuthorizationPlugin Hangs for Local Users

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 30 May 2012 15:45:37 -0400

"Oh."

Yeah, it sounds pretty much exactly like this:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/apple-cdsa/2007/Jul/msg00001.html

Lemme see if returning Undefined works or if I have to return UserCancelled.

And in answer to Jim, the presentation in question is at
/afs/your-file-system.com/user/shadow/MacOSTokensAtLogin-Lion.pdf