[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Backup Access and additional binaries

freebsduser freebsduser@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:41:32 -0400 (EDT)

Ok...Maybe I should pull my head from somewhere dark and try things more
than once.

I tried the backup command again from the dest/etc directory and this
time it seems to work fine.  The first time I tried it, it never returned
the "backup>" prompt, it just hung.  Please disregard my previous
question.

Are the binaries in the dest/bin and dest/etc directories usable?  Why are
they in their own directory?  Where should they go in a working
system...../usr/afs/bin,etc?  Where should the lib and include files go?

Thanks for the info,

Scott