[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Can't figure out kldload

Nickolai Zeldovich kolya@MIT.EDU
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:15:55 -0500

I recently ported some kernel modules to FreeBSD as well, and
ran into the same problem.  In my case, I solved it by running
gensetdefs directly on the .o file with the module declaration
in it, i.e. DECLARE_MODULE(afs, ..).  Aside from that, my build
process looks pretty similar to what you're doing (except that
I link all of my objects file in one pass together with the
setdef[01].o's).

Incidentally, do you get more enlightening messages logged by
the kernel, either to the console/dmesg or syslog?

-- kolya