[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Can't figure out kldload

Chaskiel M Grundman cg2v+@andrew.cmu.edu
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:50:20 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from mail: 21-Nov-101 Re: [OpenAFS-port-freebsd] .. by Brandon
A. KF8NH@ece.cmu
> Check the syslog; "Exec format error" could mean just about anything,
> including missing symbols.
It turns out that the problem was missing symbols.
I didn't realize the error meant that. I was assuming that the 'linking'
was being done by the user process, the way linux, sunos, and macosx do
it, and ENOEXEC meant that said linker hated the file format.

I'll post again if/when this code is ready for testing...