[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Status

Enrico Pelletta enrico@it.kth.se
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:30:08 +0100

Hi!

I have succesfully installed OpenAFS servers and client on Linux
machine, but I would really like to use FreeBSD. After looking around on
the web and some tests, I got very confused, so I try to post a kind of
FAQ... (please, forgive me for this! :-) ). What is the current status
of OpenAFS port on FreeBSD? Should I be able to configure an AFS cell
using FreeBSD servers in a reasonable stable way? I have tried different
OpenAFS releases and I always got some trouble building them. I wonder
to know what is the combination of FreeBSD and OpenAFS releases that
should provides the better canches to succeed.
Thanks in advance for any kind of help!

	Enrico.