[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] One month till 5.0 release and no call for testers?

Robert Suetterlin robert@mpe.mpg.de
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:34:08 +0200

Hello!

	I have the strange feeling that the list activity is zero and
really hope that this is not indicative of no work beeing done to get
openafs running under 5.0R.  I'm really willing to do some testing,
especially of the client.  But please, anybody, tell me what to do and
whom to tell about my results.
	I already got several mails that people would like (me) someone
to test some version of the software, but everytime I came back to them
and sayed I would like to do the testing, I got no reply, no indication
of what to test and how.

Sincerely, Robert S.

--
Robert Suetterlin (robert@mpe.mpg.de)
phone: (+49)89 / 30000-3546   fax: (+49)89 / 30000-3950