[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Status of OpenAfs in FreeBSD Current.

Aaron J. Angel aangel@myrealbox.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:08:59 -0500

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 02:55:05PM +0200, Robert Suetterlin wrote:
> 	Where should I go to get insight in the current status of OpenAFS in
> FreeBSD?  I hope this list is not representative, as its traffic is just
> above line noise :).

I've gotten OpenAFS 1.2.5 and 1.2.6 working under FreeBSD (at least the
server; haven't tried much with the cache manager, but all the fs
utilities work; I use Arla for most of it, though).  I have a FreeBSD
port which I haven't submitted yet, if you'd like to test it out.

Regards,
/aja/

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--