[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] Build Fails in ptserver

Jason C. Wells jcwells1@highperformance.net
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:47:48 -0700 (PDT)

I am building snap 08-09 on FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE.  The build dies in
src/ptserver with:

ptint.ss.o(.text+0x2705): undefined reference to `SPR_ListSuperGroups'
gmake: *** [ptserver] Error 1

Any ideas?  I can post more gory details if requested.

I have been waiting for the freebsd port for some time now.  I am going to
start actively attempting to build openafs on freebsd for my network.  I
really want to retire my Redhat box.  Maybe my bug reports will help and
inspire progress.

With respect to my last posts and their replies, I am using snapshots to
do my builds.  I am not familiar with cvs.

Later,
Jason C. Wells