[OpenAFS-port-freebsd] About FreeBSD Support

Petr Holub hopet@ics.muni.cz
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:56:38 +0100

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem so I second this question since
AFS is of importance for me. I need to run it on -CURRENT
(at least 5.0-RELEASE).

Petr

                            Petr Holub
CESNET z.s.p.o.                       Supercomputing Center Brno
Zikova 4                             Institute of Compt. Science
162 00 Praha 6, CZ                            Masaryk University
Czech Republic                     Botanicka 68a, 60200 Brno, CZ
e-mail: Petr.Holub@cesnet.cz               phone: +420-541512213
                                             fax: +420-541212747